Fyber is looking for a Publisher Relations Manager.
Fyber is a leading technology company developing tools for smarter app monetization. It combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, RTB, video, and audience segmentation to create solutions that shape the future of the app economy. Fyber's flagship product, Fyber Fairbid, is a holistic publisher platform that revolutionizes mediation, reporting, and connects to one of the most advanced mobile ad marketplaces. Our mission is to empower mobile publishers to unlock the true value of their properties by building a holistic, efficient, and transparent monetization environment. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Seoul, and Beijing.
Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the mobile industry. Work within a high-growth, software company (with over 250 employees worldwide). Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
- Identify strategic partnerships across major app verticals
- Prospect, structure, negotiate and close deals in order exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- Deliver product demos to engage and close key clients
- Sell full suite of Fyber products to prospective clients (Marketplace, FairBid and Offer Wall)
- Gather and communicate valuable industry insights to internal teams including marketing, product, finance, legal, and technical services
- Travel and professionally represent Fyber at trade shows, conferences, and meet-ups
- Constantly develop and evolve best practice to ensure accounts are effectively handed over to the Account Management team and setup for success
- Seek out opportunities to develop your industry knowledge and be a thought leader in the space
- 2-4 years experience in sales, business development or account management
- Experience working in the Ad-tech sector with a knowledge of programmatic, display advertising or mobile gaming
- Proven track record of carrying and exceeding a quota
- Ability to communicate with both technical and commercial stakeholders
- Experience using Salesforce, Excel, Database tools or equivalents
- Team player with a good sense of humor
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Strong oral and presentation skills
- Highly motivated person that thrives in an autonomous environment
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time
- Fluent in English
- Second European language (preferably French) - Advantage
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status, etc.