Fyber is looking for a Publisher Account Manager to become a productive member of the international supply team. The Publisher Account Manager will be the focal point of contact with our partners to optimize and increase revenues and manage all daily activities.
Fyber is a leading technology company developing tools for smarter app monetization. It combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, RTB, video, and audience segmentation to create solutions that shape the future of the app economy. Fyber's flagship product, Fyber Fairbid, is a holistic publisher platform that revolutionizes mediation, reporting, and connects to one of the most advanced mobile ad marketplaces. Our mission is to empower mobile publishers to unlock the true value of their properties by building a holistic, efficient, and transparent monetization environment. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Seoul, and Beijing.
Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the mobile industry. Work within a high-growth, software company (with over 250 employees worldwide). Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
In this role, the AM will manage day-to-day contact with Fyber's top publisher clients to deliver value to the accounts through revenue lift, working with the professional teams to ensure quality integrations and optimize customer satisfaction. Qualified candidates must have the following characteristics: team spirit, professionalism, can-do approach, initiative, enthusiasm, great analytical skills, sales orientation, ability to take direction and work effectively within a team, excellent written and oral communication, ability to prioritize tasks and proper time management in a start-up environment.
The person will report directly to the EU AM Team Lead. If you are looking to join a leading independent mobile platform, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
• Daily monitoring the partners’ performance and statistics.
• Optimizing partners revenues.
• Business development, upsales offering.
• Constantly communicate with the partners.
• Working on several media platforms and use internal tools to assess and identify partners needs and challenges.
• Working closely with internal teams (business units, customer success, product management) to communicate and prioritize publishers needs/requests.
• Experience in RTB (Real-Time Bidding) programmatic / Exchange/ video ads – an advantage
• At least 2 year experience in online/mobile advertising – Must
• Client-facing experience
• Excellent communication skills - you will be the go-to-person for our partners. Interpersonal skills are a prerequisite for success
• High attention to details, top-notch analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions
• Extremely well organized, and capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously Willing and able to take full ownership of customer needs/requirements, end to end.
• An exceptionally motivated person, looking to strive at what they do.
• Creative problem-solution abilities and a team player.
• BA in Economics, Business Management Studies or any other relevant field
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.