Fyber is hiring an experienced Product Manager to raise the bar with one of the fastest-growing global players in Advertising Technologies for mobile app publishers. We offer a fast and dynamic work environment in an interesting, and rapidly growing space in the tech industry today – Mobile Digital Advertising. The Product Manager will join Fyber and work on one of our 3 products.
Fyber is a leading technology company developing tools for smarter app monetization. It combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, RTB, video, and audience segmentation to create solutions that shape the future of the app economy. Fyber's flagship product, Fyber Fairbid, is a holistic publisher platform that revolutionizes mediation, reporting, and connects to one of the most advanced mobile ad marketplaces. Our mission is to empower mobile publishers to unlock the true value of their properties by building a holistic, efficient, and transparent monetization environment. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Seoul, and Beijing.
Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the mobile industry. Work within a high-growth, software company (with over 250 employees worldwide). Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
- End to end product ownership, from ideation, market research and down to successful implementation.
- Product leadership of several engineering groups including Backend, Frontend, data and UX
- Manage the product lifecycle and its roadmap
- Define and prioritize new feature releases
- Deliver a great experience to our product’s users
- Work with our clients directly, to get to know the market, get feedback from first hand and gather relevant requirements
- Collaborate with Fyber’s Business, Marketing and R&D teams
- Collaborate effectively with our global teams across product, sales and ad ops to obtain requirements and design solutions that meet overall strategy and architecture of the company’s products
- 2 years of experience in product management working in cross-functional setup
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, as well as strong interpersonal demeanor
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other science related degree
- Excellent English skills - written and verbal
- Software engineering or other development experience
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing expectations of stakeholders and executives
- Willing to travel frequently
- At least 1 year experience working for a mobile app publisher, preferably in the gaming space, familiar with app economy and game monetization - an advantage
- MBA degree - an advantage
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.