Fyber is hiring an Account Manager - Apps/User Acquisition Specialist to serve as the primary relationship owner for an assigned group of client accounts responsible for retention and growth. The position requires complete end-to-end ownership of your accounts both internally/externally and to develop a deep understanding of each client’s objectives and goals. You must ensure clients maximize the full value of our products and formats. In addition, you must regularly maintain client satisfaction by delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
Fyber is a leading technology company developing tools for smarter app monetization. It combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, RTB, video, and audience segmentation to create solutions that shape the future of the app economy. Fyber's flagship product, Fyber Fairbid, is a holistic publisher platform that revolutionizes mediation, reporting, and connects to one of the most advanced mobile ad marketplaces. Our mission is to empower mobile publishers to unlock the true value of their properties by building a holistic, efficient, and transparent monetization environment. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Seoul, and Beijing.
Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the mobile industry. Work within a high-growth, software company (with over 250 employees worldwide). Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
- Be the primary point of contact and having full responsibility to drive/own client requests from Fyber and for driving Fyber initiatives to clients. Develop an inherent level of trust with each client that allows you to build long-term relationships. Be your client’s champion!
- Advise clients regularly via email, phone, screen-share and in person meetings
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of campaigns for client retention and upsells
- Regularly communicate results, plans and/or share progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify technical or process issues and work closely with internal stakeholders to drive to resolution. Once identified, recommend solutions, organize stakeholders to take action and communicate regularly both up and down the org.
- Master operational processes including campaign set-up, trafficking, optimization, troubleshooting and QA on behalf of clients.
- Work closely with Sales Engineering to determine root causes for client success or failure and drive requirements for product or process enhancement and development as needed
- Leverage technical tools and quantitative data to manage campaigns to success, high client satisfaction, upsells and retention
- Clearly prepare campaign insights reporting, including analysis and research via internal tools with regular cadence
- Update team members with on-the-job knowledge by participating in team meetings, leading discussions and providing historical examples or case studies.
- Bachelor's degree from a 4 year college/university
- 2-4 years of work experience within ad-tech, mobile App User Acquisition a plus
- Experience with performance buying methods; CPI/CPE/CPA, Offer Wall a plus
- Relevant historical roles; BDR, Account Executive, Account Management
- Knowledge of mobile tracking/attribution partners, technically savvy for troubleshooting
- Excellent critical thinking, communication, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Proactive, analytical and thrive in a team goal-oriented and quota driven environment
- Experience managing large accounts with multiple studios is highly desirable
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, G-Suite, JIRA and CRM tools such as Salesforce
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.