- Be passionate and hands-on team leader, mentor, responsible for 5+ engineers
- Able to create an impact on the design and development of Fyber products
- Work closely with the product team and build a roadmap for future plans.
- Lead by example and become a pillar for excellence for your team and the company
- 5+ Years of software development (Client: React.js/Angular, Server: Node.js)
- 2+ years managerial experience
- Familiar with OOP, FP, Design Patterns
- Experience with Mysql
- Experience with MongoDB, Druid, Cassandra – an advantage
- Independent, fast learner and highly motivated
- Team player, patient and adaptive to changes
- Creative thinker with excellent communication skills
- B.A. / B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
Fyber is a leading technology company that develops platforms and tools for smarter mobile app monetization. The company combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, programmatic and video to build solutions that empower app publishers and developers to unlock the true value of their properties, and shape the future of the app economy. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul. It’s publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol FBEN.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate to tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.