Fyber is hiring a Senior QA Engineer to join the R&D department and take an important part in next-generation product testing.
This role requires a talented software engineer who has the passion and drive to work with and learn new technologies.
- Taking a major part in the quality assurance processes throughout all phases while meeting schedules, quality objectives and project goals including:
- Release to deployment
- Creating and executing test plans and overseeing the QA process to meet project goals
- Providing test results and product feedback to expedite processes and product improvements
- Ensuring the quality of content and structure of both manual and automated testing plans
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Graduate of a testing course - an advantage
- 3 years experience in driving QA process in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Experienced testing native iOS and Android mobile apps
- Experienced with test automation frameworks/tools (Selenium, Appium) - an advantage
- Ability to research and resolve technical issues
- Excellent attention to detail and dedication to quality
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with challenging timelines
- Team player and fast learner
Fyber is a leading technology company that develops platforms and tools for smarter mobile app monetization. The company combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, programmatic and video to build solutions that empower app publishers and developers to unlock the true value of their properties, and shape the future of the app economy. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul. It’s publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol FBEN.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.