Fyber is looking for a Software Engineer. Our platform deals with huge amounts of data and billions of requests. Each engineering team works with a clear mission in mind, taking accountability for every part of the system from deployment to production 3rd tier engineering debugging. Our teams are multidisciplinary and consist of Developers, QA Engineers and Product Managers.
You have a friendly, open nature, you can talk about challenges without creating arguments and you are interested in the well-being of your colleagues.
- Align your work with our business and technical visions
- Receive problems to solve, estimate the time required to do the work, and deliver on that estimate.
- Work with our senior engineers to create technical designs. You will be mentored.
- Write good code that aligns with our engineering standards.
- Passionately learn our engineering principles. Continuously improve your skills and knowledge
- You write the best quality code you can. Your code will be formally reviewed.
- At times research the technical feasibility of new ideas and actively suggest improvements
- Support and contribute to our amazing work culture with a great attitude
- 3+ years of experience with web development writing applications with frameworks like react or angular
- Experience in Ad-tech industry is a plus
- Experience with Ruby is a plus
- Capable of writing meaningful tests
- You feel comfortable with Linux and console applications programming
- Understanding of what good UX is, and how to improve it
- Creative thinker with excellent communication skills
- Team player, keen to contribute to the success of the team
- Fluent in English
Fyber is a leading technology company that develops platforms and tools for smarter mobile app monetization. The company combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, programmatic and video to build solutions that empower app publishers and developers to unlock the true value of their properties, and shape the future of the app economy. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul. It’s publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol FBEN.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.