Fyber is hiring a Program Manager to join the R&D department and raise the bar with one of the fastest-growing global players in Advertising Technologies.
Reporting directly to the SVP Technology, the R&D Program Manager drives topics and oversees projects throughout the organization. You will be the primary point of contact for internal and external interfaces on all matters pertaining to the engineering department.
You will oversee and take part in the software development and delivery life-cycle, starting with requirements analysis up to hand-off to technical support teams and deployment to customers.
The R&D Program Manager must be agile and enjoy working in an environment that is both mission and results-driven. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, high analytical and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain balance among multiple priorities. The R&D Program Manager works independently and must be able to work under pressure and handle confidential matters with discretion.
- Tracking and monitoring of software development projects.
- Collaborate with global engineering teams from various disciplines.
- Define and implement processes to improve productivity, delivery timelines and product quality.
- All operational aspects of the engineering department including budget management, contract negotiation with vendors, internal and external communication and KPI definition and tracking.
- Develop management BI dashboards and reporting tools to provide transparency into the work done within the department.
- Prepare ad hoc analyses to make informed recommendations to managers and drive change.
- Conduct in-depth analysis to identify opportunities for optimization of work methodologies, resource management or business opportunities.
- Work independently to monitor multiple, medium to large, high complexity, projects across multiple teams, departments and products.
- Build and maintain Gantt charts to present project updates to relevant stakeholders, including Fyber’s senior management.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering & Management / Information systems or equivalent
- 0-3 years of experience in project management or in a similar role
- Strong technical background
- Excellent English skills, written and verbal - must
- In-depth understanding of project management processes and methodologies
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing expectations of stakeholders and executives
- High proficiency with Office (Excel) and project management tools (Jira etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Knowledge of Scrum methodologies - advantage
- Problem solver
Fyber is a leading technology company that develops platforms and tools for smarter mobile app monetization. The company combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, programmatic, and video to build solutions that empower app publishers and developers to unlock the true value of their properties and shape the future of the app economy. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul. It’s publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol FBEN.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.