Fyber is hiring a DevOps Engineer to join our DevOps team and to lead the production life cycle of a large scale distributed system.
Built with cutting-edge server-side technologies, Fyber's system handles tens of billions of events daily, generating terabytes of data. The DevOps Engineer will create and manage internal tools to let the developers deploy any code without touching the infra itself. Additionally, will be responsible for all operational aspects of the production, staging, QA and Dev environments, managing thousands of instances of multiple clusters in a Big Data technologies ecosystem.
- At least 2 years of experience working as a DevOps engineer / Software Developer with DevOps orientation
- Experience in shell scripting and one or more of the following scripting languages - Python / Ruby / Groovy, etc.
- Knowledge and experience of object-oriented programming language and functional language (Java/Scala - an advantage )
- Administration, scripting and automation with Amazon Web Services or other cloud provider
- Knowledge and experience with docker and containers orchestration (Kubernetes - an advantage , mesos)
- Experience with configuration management tools (Chef/Puppet/Ansible)
- Management of big data solutions (Hadoop, Spark) and large messaging infrastructures (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools (Terraform - an advantage )
- Manage and build CI\CD tools and pipelines for various products (Jenkins - an advantage )
- Administration of MySQL and in memory DB clusters such as Memcached, Redis, Aerospike - an advantage
- Administration of high load systems 24x7
- Innovative, creative mindset - out-of-the-box thinker
- Positive, “can do” attitude who isn’t afraid of a challenge
- Excellent English skills
Fyber is a leading technology company that develops platforms and tools for smarter mobile app monetization. The company combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, programmatic and video to build solutions that empower app publishers and developers to unlock the true value of their properties, and shape the future of the app economy. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul. It’s publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol FBEN.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.