Fyber is hiring a DevOps Engineer to join our DevOps team and to lead the production life cycle of a large scale distributed system.
Built with cutting-edge server-side technologies, Fyber's system handles tens of billions of events daily, generating terabytes of data. The DevOps Engineer will create and manage internal tools to let the developers deploy any code without touching the infra itself. Additionally, will be responsible for all operational aspects of the production, staging, QA and Dev environments, managing thousands of instances of multiple clusters in a Big Data technologies ecosystem.
- At least 2 years of experience working as a DevOps engineer / Software Developer with DevOps orientation
- Experience in shell scripting and one or more of the following scripting languages - Python / Ruby / Groovy, etc.
- Knowledge and experience of object-oriented programming language and functional language (Java/Scala - an advantage )
- Administration, scripting and automation with Amazon Web Services or other cloud provider
- Knowledge and experience with docker and containers orchestration (Kubernetes - an advantage , mesos)
- Experience with configuration management tools (Chef/Puppet/Ansible)
- Management of big data solutions (Hadoop, Spark) and large messaging infrastructures (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools (Terraform - an advantage )
- Manage and build CI\CD tools and pipelines for various products (Jenkins - an advantage )
- Administration of MySQL and in memory DB clusters such as Memcached, Redis, Aerospike - an advantage
- Administration of high load systems 24x7
- Innovative, creative mindset - out-of-the-box thinker
- Positive, “can do” attitude who isn’t afraid of a challenge
- Excellent English skills
Fyber, part of Digital Turbine’s independent Mobile Growth Platform, develops innovative ad monetization solutions trusted by top mobile game and app publishers. Fyber’s product suite - FairBid mediation, Fyber Marketplace, and Offer Wall Edge, were built with performance, scale and transparency in mind. Our products offer publishers a trusted, unconflicted alternative that drives superior results by creating an optimal connection between mobile audiences, top global brands and mobile-first advertisers across over 40Bn daily ad opportunities. For additional information, visit www.fyber.com and www.digitalturbine.com.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like resilience, proactiveness & courage, commitment & care, customer-centric, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.