Fyber is hiring a Collection Analyst to join our Billing & Collection team at Berlin.
- Following-up with clients regarding open overdue invoices
- Communicating with a collection agency and making decisions on case handovers and their management
- Internal communication with account managers on topics related to unpaid invoices
- Applying receipts to open invoices via our accounting software (Oracle)
- Sending dunning via both automatic and manual processes
- Analyzing collection development on a weekly and monthly basis
- Providing reports to the management on collection results and collection forecasts
- Identifying clients' potential financial risks
- Requesting credit checks from the collection agency
- Managing internal tickets in JIRA
- Fluent in English
- Comfortable working with MS Office, especially Excel
- Able to summarize big amounts of data into concise tables or emails
- Ability to work diligently and independently
- Previous experience with accounts receivable collection - an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and love to negotiate
Fyber is a leading technology company that develops platforms and tools for smarter mobile app monetization. The company combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, programmatic, and video to build solutions that empower app publishers and developers to unlock the true value of their properties and shape the future of the app economy. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul. It’s publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol FBEN.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.