Fyber is hiring an iOS Developer to join our team in Berlin. We are looking for a motivated developer to work with us together in a cross-functional team with Android developers and QA engineers to design, implement and release new features in our FairBid SDK.
- Ensure the performance, quality and stability of the SDK on a variety of platforms, OS versions and devices.
- Participate in discussions about product requirements, do code reviews, scope test plans, write automated tests and help define our technical roadmap.
- Assist the solution engineering team to integrate the SDK in our client’s applications.
- Gain knowledge on a variety of cutting-edge technologies as you maintain software that is used by a hundred million users every day.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent), or comparable working experience
- 3+ years of iOS development in Objective-C
- Working proficiency in English, both oral and written
- Interest in learning new technologies in and outside of mobile app development
- Extensive knowledge and experience in design patterns
- Ability to write testable and scalable code
- Working with version control systems (git, SVN, mercurial)
- Game development experience - an advantage
- Working experience in related technologies or languages like Unity3D, Android (Java and Kotlin), Ruby, Jenkins - an advantage
- In the best case, you bring experience with working in teams following agile methodologies
Fyber is a leading technology company that develops platforms and tools for smarter mobile app monetization. The company combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, programmatic, and video to build solutions that empower app publishers and developers to unlock the true value of their properties and shape the future of the app economy. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul. It’s publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol FBEN.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or anything else.