Fyber is hiring a Publishers Account Manager to join our growing APAC team. The Publisher Account Manager will build and develop Fyber’s partnerships with some of the largest mobile developers in the industry. You will be working from our growing Beijing office, and serve as the primary point of contact with our partners.
- Monitor performance to ensure the highest level of client service through emails, weekly calls, and meetings
- Continuously manage, review, analyze, and optimize the performance for the publisher by utilizing Fyber's supply-side product tools proactively
- Provide timely feedback to your manager and team members on client requirements and market opportunities
- Liaise with our internal technical teams regarding any publisher-focused technical queries, and provide customer support.
- Develop a professional and nurture a successful relationship with your strategic clients
- Liaise with internal teams (business units, customer success, product, marketing, etc.) to communicate and prioritize publishers’ needs/requests
- Always be working to optimize our business - Transferring knowledge and share best practices across regions with the greater International team
- University Degree in business administration or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in account management in the (mobile) advertising industry
- Experience with RTB, video, and/or native – a big advantage
- Fluency in English and Mandarin, both written and spoken
- Additional APAC language- an advantage
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and presentation skills
- Willingness to take full ownership of customer needs/requirements, end to end
- Good team player and outstanding communicator in order to build strong (strategic) relationships
Fyber is a leading technology company that develops platforms and tools for smarter mobile app monetization. The company combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, programmatic, and video to build solutions that empower app publishers and developers to unlock the true value of their properties and shape the future of the app economy. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul. It’s publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol FBEN.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.