Fyber is hiring a Junior System Analyst - Jira and Salesforce to join our team. initially for a 6-12 month contract with the possibility to extend into an unlimited contract.
- Enhancing our current Jira & Salesforce platform to accommodate business needs
- Collecting, challenging, evaluating, and documenting business requirements. Supporting with the process design, functional specification, testing, go-live, and operations support as part of larger projects and smaller change requests
- Managing permissions on Organisation, Profile, Group & User level
- Implementing customization requests including creation of workflows, validations, process builder, etc.
- Developing customized reports, dashboards, and processes, e.g. to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Working with all Fyber teams, e.g. Sales, Product, Engineering, Legal, ..., as well as various system owners to deliver high-quality solutions
- Supporting end-users on request, including mass data updates/imports using API or import tools
- Supporting with additional systems like Confluence, DocuSign and others
- Minimum one year of experience with Jira, Salesforce or both
- Experience with administering and maintaining applications and you are curious in improving your knowledge
- Excellent communication skills to both clearly explain systems and to gather requirements from business customers
- Proactive with the willingness to cover tasks end-to-end with high engagement
- Knowledge/Hands-on experience with scripting/developing in SIL/Groovy/Java/APEX
- First experience with of IT systems like GSuite, Slack, Office 365, etc
- A first certification (e.g. Salesforce ADM 201) is a plus
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to cope with related frequent changes as well as new business requirements
- First experience with agile methodologies
- Good communication skills, verbally and in writing in English
Fyber is a leading technology company that develops platforms and tools for smarter mobile app monetization. The company combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, programmatic and video to build solutions that empower app publishers and developers to unlock the true value of their properties, and shape the future of the app economy. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul. It’s publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol FBEN.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate to tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.