Fyber is hiring a DevOps Engineer to join our DevOps team in Berlin and to lead the production life cycle of a large scale distributed system.
- Develop automation and operate modern and highly available cloud infrastructure and different services fully as a Code
- Keep infrastructure running 24/7
- Create automation tools and solutions for CI/CD, Data Pipelines, Monitoring
- Explore new technologies and provide problem solutions
- Coordinate and collaborate with developers
- Remove bottlenecks
- Keep infrastructure secure and protected
- At least 2 years of experience working as a DevOps engineer/System Administrator of cloud infrastructure with automation experience/Software Developer with DevOps orientation
- Experience in shell scripting and one or more of the following scripting languages - Python/Ruby/Groovy, etc.
- Knowledge of web servers (Nginx is an advantage)
- Experience with any of cloud provider (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, Alibaba)
- Tools for Infrastructure as a Code (terraform would be an advantage)
- Knowledge and experience with docker and containers orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Experience with any of configuration management tools (Chef/Puppet/Ansible/SaltStack)
Fyber is a leading technology company that develops platforms and tools for smarter mobile app monetization. The company combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, programmatic, and video to build solutions that empower app publishers and developers to unlock the true value of their properties and shape the future of the app economy. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul. It’s publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol FBEN.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.