Fyber is hiring a Student Recruitment Coordinator (Native English Speaker) to join our Talent Acquisition team.
The Student Recruitment Coordinator will directly impact the quality of candidates we hire, search and sourcing to build strong pipelines of candidates for a wide range of job opportunities and prospecting talent for specific open positions to ensure positions are filled with qualified candidates.
- CV’s Screening - Reviewing applicants to determine the best fit
- Searching and sourcing- Using variety of sourcing and internet tools (Advanced Internet Search, Direct Sourcing, Social platforms)
- Phone interview for candidates
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience
- Native English and Hebrew speaker - must
- Experience with sourcing/recruiting in Hi-tech- big advantage
- Experience using internet sourcing techniques and sites - an advantage
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written)
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a stressful and dynamic environment
- Team player!
Fyber is a leading technology company that develops platforms and tools for smarter mobile app monetization. The company combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, programmatic, and video to build solutions that empower app publishers and developers to unlock the true value of their properties and shape the future of the app economy. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul. It’s publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol FBEN.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.