Fyber is looking for a highly experienced and capable Backend Team Lead. Fyber’s ad serving platform is at the core of our operation. It is an elastic, highly available, distributed system utilizing top of the line streaming and concurrency technologies to handle huge volumes of traffic coming in from all over the world.
Our stack includes - Scala, Akka, Java, Kafka, Prometheus, Redis, AWS, K8s and much much more.
- Lead a team of brilliant multi talented backend engineers
- Build and maintain our backend system, while finding architectural solutions for handling massive scales
- Develop complex logic and data driven algorithms
- Work closely with Product to define and plan the future of the system
- Be a source of technical expertise for an entire group of engineers
- Proven track record of building, maintaining and tuning high concurrency large scale distributed systems
- 6+ years of experience in working with high scale JVM based production applications
- 3+ years of in leading a team
- Experience in working with AWS cloud, or similar
- Smart, interdisciplinary, fast learner and a team player
- Scala/Akka experience – a strong advantage
- Knowledge of distributed in-memory architecture involving multi-level cache, serialization etc – an advantage
- BC in Computer Science (or equivalent), or a veteran of a technological army unit
Fyber, part of Digital Turbine’s independent Mobile Growth Platform, develops innovative ad monetization solutions trusted by top mobile game and app publishers. Fyber’s product suite - FairBid mediation, Fyber Marketplace, and Offer Wall Edge, were built with performance, scale and transparency in mind. Our products offer publishers a trusted, unconflicted alternative that drives superior results by creating an optimal connection between mobile audiences, top global brands and mobile-first advertisers across over 40Bn daily ad opportunities. For additional information, visit www.fyber.com and www.digitalturbine.com.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like resilience, proactiveness & courage, commitment & care, customer-centric, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.