Fyber is looking for a highly experienced and capable Backend Team Lead. Fyber’s ad serving platform is at the core of our operation. It is an elastic, highly available, distributed system utilizing top of the line streaming and concurrency technologies to handle huge volumes of traffic coming in from all over the world.
Our stack includes - Scala, Akka, Java, Kafka, Prometheus, Redis, AWS, K8s and much much more.
- Lead a team of brilliant multi talented backend engineers
- Build and maintain our backend system, while finding architectural solutions for handling massive scales
- Develop complex logic and data driven algorithms
- Work closely with Product to define and plan the future of the system
- Be a source of technical expertise for an entire group of engineers
- Proven track record of building, maintaining and tuning high concurrency large scale distributed systems
- 6+ years of experience in working with high scale JVM based production applications
- 3+ years of in leading a team
- Experience in working with AWS cloud, or similar
- Smart, interdisciplinary, fast learner and a team player
- Scala/Akka experience – a strong advantage
- Knowledge of distributed in-memory architecture involving multi-level cache, serialization etc – an advantage
- BC in Computer Science (or equivalent), or a veteran of a technological army unit
Fyber is a leading technology company that develops platforms and tools for smarter mobile app monetization. The company combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, programmatic and video to build solutions that empower app publishers and developers to unlock the true value of their properties, and shape the future of the app economy. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul. It’s publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol FBEN.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate to tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.