Fyber is hiring a Senior Supply BD Manager (Business Development) based in Seoul to further grow our supply business in Korea. The Senior Supply BD Manager will expand our existing business in Korea by building & maintaining relationships with leading local app developers, signing strategic agreements with mobile app developers, and educating prospective clients about the advantages of using Fyber’s products (Ad exchange, mediation, Offer Wall) to maximize their monetization based revenue.
If you are looking to join an industry leader in one of the fastest-growing industries, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Build a comprehensive business development strategy in order to expand Fyber’s market share in Korea
- Leverage existing partnerships and establish new partnerships between Fyber and Korea’s most exciting mobile publishers and app developers, and help connect them to our global demand network
- Identify key decision-makers within prospective targets
- Apply a consultative sales approach to effectively communicate Fyber’s value proposition
- Deliver on our monthly/yearly sales targets, while negotiating the terms of agreements and closing new deals
- Work closely with our global demand and supply sales teams
- Provide constant input and market feedback in order to fuel product innovation for optimal mobile value and sell-through
- Represent Fyber at trade exhibitions, conferences, and events to promote our solutions and enhance our brand-building activities
- 3+ years of experience selling mobile/digital/ad-tech monetization/advertising solutions
- Experience in the ad-tech industry (Real-Time Bidding / programmatic / exchange / video ads / mediation / offerwall - an advantage)
- Technical understanding of the mobile advertising/monetization ecosystem
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding goals
- Experience with developing a consultative, solution-based sales approach
- Exceptional customer relationship skills, ability to build and manage relationships, assess client needs, and to interact with all levels of management
- High self-motivation, target-driven attitude with excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English and Native Korean speaker
Fyber is one of the world's leading video ad monetization platforms. The company combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation and real time bidding to build solutions that empower app developers to unlock the true value of their properties and shape the future of the app economy. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul. It’s publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol FBEN.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.