Fyber is looking for a passionate, highly-skilled and tech-savvy Student Backend Integrations Engineer. We offer a fast-paced and dynamic work environment in one of the most interesting and fastest growing fields in the tech industry today – Mobile Digital Advertising.
Qualified candidates must have the following abilities; professionalism, programming knowledge, data analytical skills and the capacity to prioritize and time manage in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Develop and maintain integrations with Fyber’s partners
- Conduct cross-product debugging, deploy code changes, write unit and system tests
- Troubleshoot and investigate technical issues
- Identify and flag new feature requests to the product and R&D departments
- Liaise with various departments within the company to quickly resolve tech-related issues
- BSc in Computer Science (or equivalent) - a must
- Second year of studying with at least one year remaining
- Experience with Java/Scala - an advantage
- Creative thinker with excellent communication skills
- Team player, independent and fast learner with a "can do" attitude
- Strong proficiency in both verbal and written English
- Solid knowledge of databases (MySQL, Redshift, Cassandra) -an advantage
- Basic networks knowledge - an advantage
Fyber is a leading technology company that develops platforms and tools for smarter mobile app monetization. The company combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, programmatic, and video to build solutions that empower app publishers and developers to unlock the true value of their properties and shape the future of the app economy. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul. It’s publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol FBEN.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.