Fyber is currently looking for a Corporate Strategy Analyst to join our Israel office and support the development of Fyber’s strategy by conducting market research, quantitative and qualitative analysis, and producing presentations for internal and external meetings. This is an entry-level position suitable for people who are in the early stages of their career and are looking to enter into the fields of tech and strategy
The Corporate Strategy Analyst will report to the VP Marketing and Corporate Strategy and will collaborate with all company departments (Sales, Marketing, Product, R&D, and G&A) on top priority initiatives, gaining exposure to the Fyber’s decision-makers and to high priority topics that shape the future of the company.
- Conduct market research and qualitative analysis, monitoring industry trends and competitor activity
- Conduct quantitative analysis, including forward-looking models incorporating sensitivity analysis
- Develop materials for key internal and external meetings
- Independently engage with a diverse set of internal stakeholders from all ranks and departments
- Analytical background, either academic or from work experience, with proven ability to collect, organize and analyze large datasets and derive key insights
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint / Google Sheets and Slides
- Ability to digest large volumes of information and synthesize key takeaways
- A fast learner and proactive self-starter, able to own tasks independently and deliver according to deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent
- Native-level written and oral communications skills in English
- Experience in the ad tech industry - A major advantage!
- Love Mobile Games? - A major advantage!
- Experience working with publicly traded companies and understanding of investor relations - A major advantage!
- Comfortable working in a multicultural environment and willing to be flexible and accommodate scheduling needs across time zones
- A strong executioner who likes to be a part of a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor's degree a must; Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Law, Industrial Engineering or Computer Science preferred
What will you gain:
- Enjoy the backing of a stable, global, publicly-traded company, while benefiting from a young, vibrant, entrepreneurial environment
- Exposure to a global, fast-paced, and dynamic industry that offers the ultimate combination of business and technology
- Development of valuable career skills in areas of business analysis and strategy, as well as exposure to senior-level decision making and processes
- Enjoy an attractive benefits plan and a fun, employee-centric company culture
Fyber is a leading technology company that develops solutions that empower top mobile game and app publishers to grow their business.
Our platforms and tools are built using cutting-edge technologies and enable innovative growth strategies that shape the future of the app economy. Fyber is publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (symbol: FBEN) and has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like resilience, proactiveness & courage, commitment & care, customer-centric, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.