Fyber is looking for a passionate Solutions Engineer (SE) to join our Petach Tikva office.
A strong candidate should demonstrate a strong sense of responsibility, flexibility, dedication to high quality standards, and have a combination of both technical and consulting skills.
- Serve as the designated expert to clients and potential clients regarding all of Fyber’s products and services
- Support our global business teams with in-depth product knowledge and answers to technical questions during sales pitches and follow-up meetings
- Troubleshoot and investigate technical issues related to partner’s implementation and actively consult on solutions that would contribute to revenue optimizations
- Collect client requirements and work closely with the product and R&D teams to shape the product roadmap
- Regular collaboration with the business and solutions engineering teams located in Fyber’s branches around the globe
- 1-2 years of experience in software development / solution engineering / tech support / professional services or similar. Preference is given to those with experience within the AdTech or gaming industries
- An ability to read and understand code (this position does not include writing code)
- Demonstrated ability to understand business issues and apply creative solutions
- Excellent communication skills and strong client-facing business acumen
- High self-motivation and initiative, a “can do” attitude is essential
- Attention-to-detail and organizational skills
- Excellent English skills - written and verbal
Fyber is a leading technology company that develops platforms and tools for smarter mobile app monetization. The company combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, programmatic and video to build solutions that empower app publishers and developers to unlock the true value of their properties, and shape the future of the app economy. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul. It’s publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol FBEN.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.