Fyber is hiring a Working Student Corporate System to join our Corporate Systems and Processes team.
- Support of the Corporate Systems and Office IT teams in the areas of system & data maintenance and business analysis
- Support of larger projects and smaller change requests in Jira, Salesforce ,Oracle and other systems owned by the teams
- Process design, functional specification, testing, go-live and operations support
- Guided interaction with Fyber business teams as part of the wider Operations initiatives
- You have experience with administering and maintaining applications and are curious in improving your knowledge
- You have first experience with/basic understanding of corporate systems like CRM, Finance applications, HR information systems, ticket applications
- You have first experience with/basic understanding of IT systems like GSuite, Slack, Office 365, etc
- You are proactive with the willingness to cover tasks end-to-end with high engagement
- You have safe communication skills, verbally and in writing in English (German is not a must)
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to cope with related frequent changes as well as new business requirements
- You have first experience with agile methodologies
Fyber develops solutions that empower top mobile game and app publishers to grow their business. Our platforms and tools are built using cutting-edge technologies and enable innovative growth strategies that shape the future of the app economy. Fyber is publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (symbol: FBEN) and has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like resilience, proactiveness & courage, commitment & care, customer-centric, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.