Fyber is Looking for an Account Manager Demand-Side to join the Business Direct team and be the focal point of contact with our demand clients to manage, optimize and increase revenue.
- Build strong relationships with your key accounts and help them achieve their user acquisition goals
- Strategically upsell and grow your clients by proactively utilizing the full set of demand-side products available at Fyber
- Continuously analyze and optimize the performance of campaigns to reach the set KPIs
- Ensure the highest level of client service through emails, weekly calls and meetings
- Provide timely feedback to your manager and team members on client requirements and market opportunities
- Work alongside various internal teams, including Solution Engineering, Marketing and Product to establish the highest degree of customer satisfaction
- Collaborate in cross-departmental projects that aim to improve the established processes and innovate beyond the current product set
- University Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in account or sales management in the mobile advertising industry
- Experience with running user acquisition campaigns for various apps is an advantage
- Managing campaigns for programmatic UA is an advantage
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Additional language (particularly Russian or German) is an advantage
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving and presentation skills
- You pride yourself in being a good team player and an outstanding communicator
- Available to work Monday to Friday
Fyber develops solutions that empower top mobile game and app publishers to grow their business. Our platforms and tools are built using cutting-edge technologies and enable innovative growth strategies that shape the future of the app economy. Fyber is publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (symbol: FBEN) and has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like resilience, proactiveness & courage, commitment & care, customer-centric, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.