Fyber is hiring a Student Technical Writer to join the Israel office team.
The candidate will support the existing technical writing efforts, working with internal teams on product documentation requirements. The role is to assist in producing high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers and product managers to make our products easier to use.
If you are looking to join one of the fastest-growing companies in the ad-tech ecosystem and develop professionally by being exposed to the most cutting-edge technology within this industry, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Understand the documentation requirements of the company and the audience for which you are writing
- Ability to understand complex technical processes
- Document these technical processes in a way that non-technical users can follow the instructions
- To build and maintain close working relationships with different information sources within the company
- Collaborate closely with product managers to ensure content is correct, complete, clear, and consistent
- Extract detailed technical information from different sources of information
- Ensure instructions and screenshots are up-to-date, correct and achieve their purpose
- Work independently to research how the products work
- Create content from scratch across different products as well as editing existing content
- Perform quality reviews across technical and non-technical documents
- Serve as point of contact for all documentation requirements
- Get involved in the development process for new products and features
- Validate the documentation accuracy by actual implementation of Fyber’s SDKs and APIs (under different environments, such as iOS, Android, and Unity)
- Automate documentation processes related to the release cycle of the different products
- Native English speaker with excellent writing skills
- Minimum 2 years of studies remaining
- Passion for technology and a working knowledge of different software packages and environments
- Self-motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Able to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail and consistency
- Able to quickly learn new documentation tools - Zendesk, HTML, WordPress, Camtasia
- Basic technical understanding of the mobile advertising ecosystem
Fyber develops solutions that empower top mobile game and app publishers to grow their business. Our platforms and tools are built using cutting-edge technologies and enable innovative growth strategies that shape the future of the app economy. Fyber is publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (symbol: FBEN) and has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like resilience, proactiveness & courage, commitment & care, customer-centric, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.