Fyber is looking for an enthusiastic Administrative Assistant for a part time position, to work in a growing and dynamic global high tech company.
The Administrative Assistant will report directly to Fyber’s CTO, handling a broad spectrum of operational, organizational and personal domains with highest confidentiality.
- Manage schedule, coordinate global conference calls, external and internal meetings, off-sites, events and reservations
- Travel coordination including flight booking, transportation arrangements and scheduling meetings
- Prepare and review materials for meetings as well as make sure all required facilities are in order
- Prepare weekly reports, presentations and meetings’ agenda
- General administrative support to Fyber’s CTO
- Support the HR and Office Management team
- Native-level English with excellent reading, writing and verbal skills
- Highly proactive with a strong work ethic, sense of urgency and responsibility
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, a great team player with an ability to interact with multiple interfaces with a professional and positive attitude
- Multi tasker with ability to prioritize
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Google GSuite or MS Office
- Ability to work independently and in flexible hours
- Office management, administrative or assistant experience - advantage
- Experience working in hi-tech global companies - advantage
Fyber develops solutions that empower top mobile game and app publishers to grow their business. Our platforms and tools are built using cutting-edge technologies and enable innovative growth strategies that shape the future of the app economy. Fyber is publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (symbol: FBEN) and has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like resilience, proactiveness & courage, commitment & care, customer-centric, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.