Fyber is looking for a Student Big Data Developer. If you are a fast learner, an outside-the-box thinker and eager to make an impact - your place is with us! Your responsibilities will include design and development of Fyber’s next-generation solutions. This is a great opportunity to join our R&D Team working with the latest technologies and help build advanced systems using state-of-the-art big data technologies.
- Develop products which collect, process, stream and analyze large amounts of data and billions of requests based on cutting-edge technologies (Spark, Druid, Cassandra, Kafka, K8s..)
- Focus on research, POCs and architecture challenges in the Big Data area.
- Computer Science Student
- Passion for the latest technologies
- Experience with Scala, Java or Python - advantage
- Experience with Kafka, Spark, NoSQL stores (Aerospike) - advantage
- Experience with AWS and docker - advantage
- Sense of ownership for auto-deductive learning and development
- Excellent written and spoken English
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.