- Responsible for the design and development of Fyber’s next generation solutions.
- Work closely with the product team and build a roadmap for future plans.
- Computer Science Student
- Passionate about UI/UX
- Experience with software development (Client: React.js/Angular, Server: Node.js) - an advantage
- Familiar with OOP, FP, Design Patterns – an advantage
- Experience with Kubernetes – an advantage
- Experience with MySQL, MongoDB, Druid, Cassandra – an advantage
- Independent, fast learner and highly motivated
- Team player, patient and adaptive to changes
- Creative thinker with excellent communication skills
Fyber develops solutions that empower top mobile game and app publishers to grow their business. Our platforms and tools are built using cutting-edge technologies and enable innovative growth strategies that shape the future of the app economy. Fyber is publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (symbol: FBEN) and has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like resilience, proactiveness and courage, commitment and care, customer-centric, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate to tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.