Fyber is looking for a skilled Android Developer with a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits, to join our team of talented engineers. Our current SDK is already being used by many popular applications and games in the market. The developer will be responsible for designing and building the next generation of our Android SDK. The SDK is a product with extreme scale, as it generates billions of ad requests and events on a daily basis and impacts millions of users by presenting various ad formats using industry standards to display Video And Display Ads.
In addition, this is a unique opportunity to join a small team of engineers working on exciting projects spanning various technologies such as React / Vertx which are empowering both internal and external facing customers.
- Collaborate with the R&D teams to define, design and release new features in the Marketplace SDK and other tools being maintained by the team.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and stability of the SDK on a variety of platforms, OS versions and devices.
- Participate in discussions about product and engineering requirements, perform code reviews, write unit tests and help define our technical roadmap.
- Continuously innovate and challenge the team by evaluating and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 1-2 years of Android development
- Experience with the Java programming language
- Knowledge of asynchronous code and multi-threading
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, design skills - strong advantage
- Experience in developing an SDK - an advantage
- Usage of third-party libraries and APIs – an advantage
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent), or a veteran of a military technology unit
Fyber develops solutions that empower top mobile game and app publishers to grow their business. Our platforms and tools are built using cutting-edge technologies and enable innovative growth strategies that shape the future of the app economy.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like resilience, proactiveness & courage, commitment & care, customer-centric, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.