Fyber is looking for a Part-Time/Student QA Automation Engineer.
If you are a fast learner, passionate about quality and clean code - your place is with us! Your responsibilities will include designing and developing Fyber’s automated tests. This is a great opportunity to join our R&D Team, working with the latest testing technologies and tools.
- Taking a major part in the quality assurance processes throughout all phases – design, development, integration and release to deployment while meeting schedules, quality objectives and project goals.
- Providing test results and product feedback to expedite processes and product improvements.
- Ability to research technical issues
- Excellent attention to detail and dedication to quality
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with challenging timelines
- Team player and a fast, independent learner
- Familiar with browsers - Chrome\Safari\Firefox\Explorer
- Familiarity with Java, Selenium, HTML, CSS
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.