We are looking for a Junior Product Manager with a passion for gaming and user experience to join one of the fastest-growing global players in Advertising Technologies for mobile app publishers. We offer a fast and dynamic work environment in an interesting, and rapidly growing space in the tech industry today – Mobile Digital Advertising. The Junior Product Manager will have end-to-end responsibility over one of our leading products, Offer Wall.
- Lead the Product Roadmap of Fyber’s Offer Wall
- Build relationships and work directly with gaming studios to conceptualize impactful features
- Analyze client interaction with the Offer Wall to improve user experience and increase engagement
- Work with our business organization to gather and prioritize customer feedback
- Communicate product requirements and priorities to our engineering team in a detailed and tidy manner
- Work closely with the Product Marketing team on go-to-market plans of key feature launches
- Oversee the successful launch of new features and analyze their effectiveness
- Actively track what is happening in the mobile app gaming industry, be tuned in on the new trends and adapt our product strategy accordingly
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in science-related disciplines
- 0-1 years of experience in Product Management or similar roles
- Excellent English skills - written and verbal - a must
- Strong communication skills and ability to thoroughly explain the rationale of product decisions in oral and written form
- Ability to adapt messages to different types of personas and audiences
- Positive attitude and team player
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with very high attention to details
- Agile mindset, able to adapt quickly to changes, creatively solve problems and overcome obstacles
- Able to execute independently
- Willing to travel frequently
- Experience working with engineering teams laying out product requirements in a detailed yet concise way - Advantage
Fyber develops solutions that empower top mobile game and app publishers to grow their business. Our platforms and tools are built using cutting-edge technologies and enable innovative growth strategies that shape the future of the app economy. Fyber is publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (symbol: FBEN) and has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like resilience, proactiveness & courage, commitment & care, customer-centric, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.