Reporting directly to the CEO, the Business Assistant to the CEO drives topics through the organization and serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the business needs of the CEO. The Business Assistant also serves as a liaison to the board of directors, the senior management, and different POCs throughout the organization, organizes executive outreach and oversees special projects.
The Business Assistant to the CEO must be agile and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven and results-driven. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, high analytical and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain balance among multiple priorities. The Business Assistant works independently and must be able to work under pressure and handle confidential matters with discretion.
- Act as a sounding board to the CEO and drive CEO-related topics through the organization (strategic planning, performance management, internal communication)
- Be a liaison to the senior management team, facilitate cross-departmental collaboration, prepare materials, meetings summaries, and prioritized tasks follow-ups
- Assist the CEO in facilitating effective decision-making, prioritizing needs, and performance tracking against KPIs and other metrics
- Serve as the liaison to Board of Directors, prepare content for executive and board agendas and meetings
- Execute on executive decision-making
- Act as a point of contact between top management and other stakeholders
- Provide oversight and guidance to projects of high importance. Establish strong organizational tools to drive and track project progress; ensure deadlines and project qualifications are met; identity, resolve, and escalate issues
- Availability for at least 8 months (starting August 2021), full-time
- BA degree (LL.B or another relevant field). MA degree - an advantage; Management strategy consulting - an advantage
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to play a trusted advisor to executives, with the highest level of client service and response
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills in English
- Highly available, proactive, and a problem-solver with strong decision-making capabilities
- Quick to learn, handles matters expeditiously, often with deadline pressures and in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Experience with the creation of professional presentations
- Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google suite skills
Fyber, part of Digital Turbine’s independent Mobile Growth Platform, develops innovative ad monetization solutions trusted by top mobile game and app publishers. Fyber’s product suite - FairBid mediation, Fyber Marketplace, and Offer Wall Edge, were built with performance, scale and transparency in mind. Our products offer publishers a trusted, unconflicted alternative that drives superior results by creating an optimal connection between mobile audiences, top global brands and mobile-first advertisers across over 40Bn daily ad opportunities. For additional information, visit www.fyber.com and www.digitalturbine.com.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like resilience, proactiveness & courage, commitment & care, customer-centric, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.