Fyber is hiring a Senior Publisher Account Manager to join our North American Publisher team.
We are looking for a passionate, highly-skilled Senior Publisher Account Manager based in San Francisco to help fuel the next phase of the company’s growth. The Senior Publisher Account Manager, using their previous expertise and experience, will be responsible for maintaining, optimizing, and growing a set of our strategic publisher partnerships, including top-ranked game developers as well as non-gaming mobile apps.
The role is a highly consultative one requiring both creative and analytical approach to problem-solving. In order to provide effective recommendations to optimize performance, you will be required to have a deep understanding of the business models and user flow of the mobile apps in your publishers’ portfolio. Because our core product is our ad-tech, you'll also be responsible for developing a sophisticated knowledge of our product and our product roadmap.
Qualified candidates must have the following characteristics; professional, self-motivated, enthusiastic, analytical, excellent written and oral communicator, and able to prioritize and properly manage time in a fast-paced environment.
- Gain in-depth understanding of mobile app publishers’ business models, priorities and product roadmap in order to identify and pitch strategies for optimizing performance with our product
- Develop understanding of performance benchmarks that publishers in a given vertical should aim for, as well as the strategies for optimizing these metrics
- Deliver regular performance reviews for publishers with data-driven and actionable insights
- Monitor daily revenue, identifying and proactively responding to discrepancies
- Work with sales counterparts in identifying mutually beneficial upsell opportunities for publishers to implement including additional formats, placements, or products
- Be knowledgeable of general technical features of our product so as to efficiently oversee integration of our SDK; work with our Sales Engineering team to help test integrations in QA and/or staging environments
- Capture and relay market feedback to team regarding feature and product requests; be prepared to defend your recommendations with data-driven business cases describing revenue opportunity presented by building out specific feature
- Be well-versed in current developer trends, especially in mobile gaming
- Attend and represent company at industry events
- 4-5 years experience preferably in mobile advertising or gaming industry with concrete key achievements
- Experience in RTB (Real-Time Bidding) programmatic / Exchange/ video ads/mobile preferred
- Attention to detail, top notch analytical skills, and the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Experience working directly with customers on a daily basis. Willing and able to take full ownership of customer needs/requirements, end to end. Must have experience in client-facing role, and enjoys building a long-lasting partnership with clients
- Excellent communication skills - you will be the go-to-person for our partners Interpersonal skills are a prerequisite for success
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams within the company, most especially sales counterparts.
- An exceptionally motivated person, looking to strive at what they do
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Extremely well organized, and capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Google Workspace (G Suite)
Fyber develops solutions that empower top mobile game and app publishers to grow their business. Our platforms and tools are built using cutting-edge technologies and enable innovative growth strategies that shape the future of the app economy. Fyber is publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (symbol: FBEN) and has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like resilience, proactiveness & courage, commitment & care, customer-centric, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.