Fyber is hiring an experienced, skilled, independent and responsible Senior Accountant to join our Finance team.
As Senior Accountant you are responsible for maintaining records of financial transactions and posting transactions as part of month-end closing.
Fyber was recently acquired by Digital Turbine, a US company, publicly traded in NASDAQ. This position provides an opportunity to work with an American team, with SOX requirements.
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Taking a significant part in the month-end closing process
- Working in a team environment to improve financial and operational processes
- Bank and Credit Card reconciliation
- Inter-company reconciliation
- Preparing and reviewing accounting journals
- Relevant finance background
- Knowledge of AP/AR/FA/CM/GL
- Experience with ERP Systems
- Strong teamwork skills and ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment
- Proficient in Excel (Pivot & Vlookup)
- High level of written and spoken English
- Analytical skills
- Efficient and able to work with tight deadlines
- Learning agility and willing to grow within the organization
Fyber, part of Digital Turbine’s independent Mobile Growth Platform, develops innovative ad monetization solutions trusted by top mobile game and app publishers. Fyber’s product suite - FairBid mediation, Fyber Marketplace, and Offer Wall Edge, were built with performance, scale and transparency in mind. Our products offer publishers a trusted, unconflicted alternative that drives superior results by creating an optimal connection between mobile audiences, top global brands and mobile-first advertisers across over 40Bn daily ad opportunities. For additional information, visit www.fyber.com and www.digitalturbine.com.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like resilience, proactiveness & courage, commitment & care, customer-centric, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.