Fyber is hiring an Accountant to join our Finance team.
- Management of bank accounts and payables
- Execution of payment transactions
- Supporting the preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements (HGB, IFRS, US GAAP)
- Performance of reconciliation of vendor statements and corporate credit cards
- Understanding of general ledger and intercompany recharges
- Preparation of tax returns (VAT, Zusammenfassende Meldung, Lump-Sum Tax)
- Participation in annual tax audits
- Dealing with routine and complex queries from internal teams, vendors and suppliers
- Assisting the team members with ad hoc tasks
- 1+ years of accounting experience in a similar position
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken - mandatory
- German language skills and German VAT tax knowledge - an advantage
- Good command of MS Office
- An analytical mind, detail-oriented, quick thinker and team player
- Experience with ERP Systems
- Cooperative work style
- Ability to meet the tight deadlines
Fyber, part of Digital Turbine’s independent Mobile Growth Platform, develops innovative ad monetization solutions trusted by top mobile game and app publishers. Fyber’s product suite - FairBid mediation, Fyber Marketplace, and Offer Wall Edge, were built with performance, scale and transparency in mind. Our products offer publishers a trusted, unconflicted alternative that drives superior results by creating an optimal connection between mobile audiences, top global brands and mobile-first advertisers across over 40Bn daily ad opportunities. For additional information, visit www.fyber.com and www.digitalturbine.com.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like resilience, proactiveness & courage, commitment & care, customer-centric, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.