Fyber is hiring a Junior Accountant (part-time position) to join our Finance team.
- Processing our vendor invoices, generate payments and ensuring adequate booking and documentation
- Auditing the corporate travel expenses
- Bank accounting
- Assisting with Month End Reporting
- Helping with data management, update and clean-up of master data
- Assisting the team members with ad hoc tasks
- Supporting the team with on-going projects
- Taking over administrative tasks for our accounts receivable and accounts payable book-keeping
- Fluent in English - must, German - an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Enjoy using and working with numbers
- Know how to work in a diligent and independent manner
- German VAT tax knowledge - an advantage
- Good communication skills
Fyber, part of Digital Turbine’s independent Mobile Growth Platform, develops innovative ad monetization solutions trusted by top mobile game and app publishers. Fyber’s product suite - FairBid mediation, Fyber Marketplace, and Offer Wall Edge, were built with performance, scale and transparency in mind. Our products offer publishers a trusted, unconflicted alternative that drives superior results by creating an optimal connection between mobile audiences, top global brands and mobile-first advertisers across over 40Bn daily ad opportunities. For additional information, visit www.fyber.com and www.digitalturbine.com.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like resilience, proactiveness & courage, commitment & care, customer-centric, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.