Fyber is looking for a Field Marketing Manager to join Fyber’s Marketing and Corporate Strategy team to play a key role in the planning and execution of Fyber’s marketing efforts in China.
As a Fyber’s Field Marketing Manager in China, you will work closely with Fyber’s global marketing team and the local Chinese Business team, leading the key marketing activities across events, webinars, social media, and content.
The role is open for candidates based in Beijing, China.
You will report to the VP of Marketing and Corporate Strategy who is based in Israel.
- Develop and implement a marketing plan to grow Fyber’s brand awareness and presence in the Chinese market
- Lead the planning and production of hosted events/webinars for the Chinese market, in collaboration with Fyber’s Global Event Marketing lead
- Cultivate relationships with partners and customers to create opportunities for joint marketing
- Manage Fyber’s social media presence on WeChat, working closely with the global Content Marketing team and the local Fyber China sales team to develop original content and localize existing assets
- Collaborate with Fyber’s design team to tailor Fyber’s branding to the Chinese market
- 2-3 years of experience in a Marketing role at an international company
- Native Chinese speaker with advanced proficiency in written and spoken English
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders simultaneously
- Experience managing vendor relationships and playing a leading role in event planning and execution
- Experience in owning and managing a professional WeChat account for a technology company
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong understanding of the mobile app ecosystem and mobile gaming - a big advantage
- Experience working at an ad tech or mobile gaming company - a big advantage
- Comfortable working in a multicultural environment and willing to be flexible and accommodate scheduling needs across time zones.
- A proactive go-getter able to lead work independently, with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong executioner who likes to be a part of a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor's degree; MA or MBA preferred
- Travel to events and / or other Fyber offices may be required from time to time
What you gain:
- Join a fast-growing, stable, global, publicly-traded company, while benefiting from a young, vibrant, entrepreneurial environment
- Make a substantial impact on the marketing efforts of the company in one of Fyber’s fastest growing regions
- Thrive from a truly global, international, and diverse environment
- Enjoy an attractive benefits plan and a fun, employee-centric company culture
Fyber, part of Digital Turbine’s independent Mobile Growth Platform, develops innovative ad monetization solutions trusted by top mobile game and app publishers. Fyber’s product suite - FairBid mediation, Fyber Marketplace, and Offer Wall Edge, were built with performance, scale and transparency in mind. Our products offer publishers a trusted, unconflicted alternative that drives superior results by creating an optimal connection between mobile audiences, top global brands and mobile-first advertisers across over 40Bn daily ad opportunities.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.