Fyber is looking for a Traffic Quality Manager to join our Risk & Fraud Management team. In this role you will be responsible for identifying suspicious behavior in our traffic and taking appropriate action.
- Following, on a daily basis, all monitoring processes of Fyber traffic, looking for suspicious indicators/transactions/behaviors and trends
- Extracting and analyzing data from various data sources
- Thoroughly investigating fraud cases to identify the source of suspicious behavior and to research ways of reducing it
- Supporting the team in global fraud and risk projects
- Communicating with both internal and external stakeholders about fraudulent activities
- Helping to implement and follow fraud processes across our organization
- Student of Business Administration/Economics /Statistics or similar field - a must
- Analytical mindset and ability to work in complex technical environments
- Familiarity with different reporting dashboards - an advantage
- Proficient in SQL/mySQL and Excel - an advantage
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken - a must
Fyber, part of Digital Turbine’s independent Mobile Growth Platform, develops innovative ad monetization solutions trusted by top mobile game and app publishers. Fyber’s product suite - FairBid mediation, Fyber Marketplace, and Offer Wall Edge, were built with performance, scale and transparency in mind. Our products offer publishers a trusted, unconflicted alternative that drives superior results by creating an optimal connection between mobile audiences, top global brands and mobile-first advertisers across over 40Bn daily ad opportunities. For additional information, visit www.fyber.com and www.digitalturbine.com.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like resilience, proactiveness & courage, commitment & care, customer-centric, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.