Fyber is looking for a Publisher Account Manager to become a productive member of the EMEA supply team. The Publisher Account Manager will be the focal point of contact with our partners to optimize and increase revenues and manage all daily activities. In this role, the Account Manager will manage day-to-day contact with Fyber's top publisher clients to deliver value to the accounts through revenue lift, working with the professional teams to ensure quality integrations and optimize customer satisfaction. Qualified candidates must have the following characteristics: team spirit, professionalism, can-do approach, initiative, enthusiasm, great analytical skills, sales orientation, ability to take direction and work effectively within a team, excellent written and oral communication, ability to prioritize tasks and proper time management in a start-up environment.
The Account Manager will report directly to the EMEA Director Account Managment. If you are looking to join a leading independent mobile platform, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Daily monitoring the partners’ performance and statistics
- Optimizing partners' revenues
- Business development, upsales offering
- Constantly communicate with the partners
- Working on several media platforms and using internal tools to assess and identify partners needs and
- Working closely with internal teams (Business units, Sales Engineering, Product Management) to communicate and prioritize publishers needs/requests
- At least 2 years of experience in online/mobile advertising – Must
- Client-facing experience
- Experience in RTB (Real-Time Bidding) programmatic / Exchange/ video ads – an advantage
- Experience in gaming - a plus
- Excellent communication skills - you will be the go-to-person for our partners. Interpersonal skills are a prerequisite for success
- High attention to details, top-notch analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Extremely well organized, and capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously Willing and able to take full ownership of customer needs/requirements, end to end
- An exceptionally motivated person, looking to strive at what they do.
- Creative problem-solution abilities and a team player
- BA in Economics, Business Management Studies or any other relevant field
Fyber, part of Digital Turbine’s independent Mobile Growth Platform, develops innovative ad monetization solutions trusted by top mobile game and app publishers. Fyber’s product suite - FairBid mediation, Fyber Marketplace, and Offer Wall Edge, were built with performance, scale and transparency in mind. Our products offer publishers a trusted, unconflicted alternative that drives superior results by creating an optimal connection between mobile audiences, top global brands and mobile-first advertisers across over 40Bn daily ad opportunities. For additional information, visit www.fyber.com and www.digitalturbine.com.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like resilience, proactiveness & courage, commitment & care, customer-centric, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.