Fyber is hiring a Publisher Development Manager in EMEA regions to join our Business International Team. You will be responsible for signing based mobile publishers and app developers, to help grow our supply business in these regions.
This position involves comprehensive understanding of the mobile industry resulting with building and executing on a pipeline of new mobile properties to acquire, and manage the sales funnel from initial calls to contract signing. The candidate will be presenting our solution in depth and with the technical expertise it needs to develop leads into accounts and secure long-term business with Fyber’s customers. We want the type of sales people that are driven by success and constantly learning to improve their skills.
If you are looking to join a leader in the fastest growing industry around, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Establish a collaborative business relationship between Fyber's most exciting mobile publishers and app developers, and help connect them to our global demand platform
- Identify key decision-makers within prospective targets
- Apply a consultative sales approach to effectively communicate Fyber’s value proposition
- Deliver on our monthly / yearly sales targets, while negotiating the terms of agreements and closing publisher accounts
- Work closely with our global demand and supply sales teams
- Provide constant input and market feedback in order to fuel product innovation for optimal mobile value and sell-through
- Represent Fyber at trade exhibitions, conferences and events to promote our solutions and enhance our brand-building activities
- 3+ years experience selling mobile / digital / ad tech monetization/advertising solutions
- Experience within the ad-tech industry (Real-Time Bidding / programmatic / exchange / video ads / mediation / offerwall)- an advantage
- Technical understanding of the mobile advertising/monetization ecosystem
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding goals
- Experience with developing a consultative, solution-based sales approach
- Exceptional customer relationship skills, ability to build and manage relationships, assess client needs and to interact with all levels of management
- High self-motivation, target-driven attitude with excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
Fyber, part of Digital Turbine’s independent Mobile Growth Platform, develops innovative ad monetization solutions trusted by top mobile game and app publishers. Fyber’s product suite - FairBid mediation, Fyber Marketplace, and Offer Wall Edge, were built with performance, scale and transparency in mind. Our products offer publishers a trusted, unconflicted alternative that drives superior results by creating an optimal connection between mobile audiences, top global brands and mobile-first advertisers across over 40Bn daily ad opportunities. For additional information, visit www.fyber.com and www.digitalturbine.com.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like resilience, proactiveness & courage, commitment & care, customer-centric, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.