Fyber is Looking for a Demand Account Manager to join our Offer Wall team and be the focal point of contact with our demand clients to manage, optimize and increase revenue.
- Building strong relationships with your key accounts and help them achieve their user acquisition goals through our Offer Wall product
- Strategically upsell and grow your clients by proactively utilizing the full set of demand-side products available at Fyber
- Continuously analyze and optimize the performance of campaigns to reach the set KPIs
- Ensuring the highest level of client service through emails, weekly calls and meetings
- Providing timely feedback to your manager and team members on client requirements and market opportunities
- Working alongside various internal teams, including Solution Engineering, Marketing and Product to establish the highest degree of customer satisfaction
- Collaborating in cross-departmental projects that aim to improve the established processes and innovate beyond the current product set
- University Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- 1+ years of experience in account or sales management in the mobile advertising industry
- Experience running performance user acquisition campaigns is an advantage
- Experience managing campaigns for programmatic UA is an advantage
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving and presentation skills
- You pride yourself in being a good team player and an outstanding communicator
Fyber, part of Digital Turbine’s independent Mobile Growth Platform, develops innovative ad monetization solutions trusted by top mobile game and app publishers. Fyber’s product suite - FairBid mediation, Fyber Marketplace, and Offer Wall Edge, were built with performance, scale and transparency in mind. Our products offer publishers a trusted, unconflicted alternative that drives superior results by creating an optimal connection between mobile audiences, top global brands and mobile-first advertisers across over 40Bn daily ad opportunities. For additional information, visit www.fyber.com and www.digitalturbine.com.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like resilience, proactiveness & courage, commitment & care, customer-centric, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.