Fyber is looking for a Programmatic Demand Manager (PDM) to join our global programmatic demand team. In this role, you will be a key member of the ROW & APAC Marketplace Demand team, responsible for managing day-to-day operations and growing partnerships with Demand Side Platforms (DSP). The PDM role involves optimizing DSP buying strategies, troubleshooting, scaling product adoption and overall mobile RTB education.
The ideal candidate works backward from the customers’ needs, diving deep into data to understand the issues, and drives swift resolution by working effectively with cross-functional teams. We are looking for an individual who enjoys working with a fast-paced team, is excited by the challenges of this role, and wants to make their mark in this incredibly dynamic market.
This position is available to candidates from both Israel or Beijing.
- Total dedication to partner success including day-to-day operations and technical health of buyer integration
- Working with partners to provide and gather insights surrounding technical best practices for performance-driven buying strategies
- Analyzing key performance trends, monitoring program health metrics, documenting best practices, and providing data-driven insights to customers and internal teams
- Translating technical needs into business opportunities
- Conducting competitive analysis and research with partners to define new feature requirements aimed at improving campaign ROAS and drive more revenue across Fyber Marketplace
- Working closely with publisher teams to unlock incremental revenue opportunities and scale campaigns
- Working cross-functionally with internal teams (Business Development, Sales Engineers, Marketing, Product Management) to provide a voice of customer feedback and prioritize buyer needs and productize
- 0-1 year of experience in online/mobile advertising
- University Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Analytical thinker and problem-solving skills with deep technical understanding, contractual, and financial issues
- An exceptionally motivated person, looking to strive for the best in what they do
- Team player willing to work closely with team members
- Ability to work with multiple international Fyber business hubs
- Great spirit and can-do attitude
- Extremely well organized, and capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously
- Willing to think out of the box to help Fyber and its partners succeed
- Experience in RTB – an advantage
Fyber, part of Digital Turbine’s independent Mobile Growth Platform, develops innovative ad monetization solutions trusted by top mobile game and app publishers. Fyber’s product suite - FairBid mediation, Fyber Marketplace, and Offer Wall Edge, were built with performance, scale and transparency in mind. Our products offer publishers a trusted, unconflicted alternative that drives superior results by creating an optimal connection between mobile audiences, top global brands and mobile-first advertisers across over 40Bn daily ad opportunities. For additional information, visit www.fyber.com and www.digitalturbine.com.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like resilience, proactiveness & courage, commitment & care, customer-centric, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.