Fyber is hiring a Publishers Account Manager to join our growing APAC team. The Publisher Account Manager will build and develop Fyber’s partnerships with some of the largest mobile developers in the industry. You will be working from our growing Beijing office and serve as the primary point of contact with our partners.
- Monitor performance to ensure the highest level of client service through emails, weekly calls, and meetings
- Continuously manage, review, analyze and optimize the performance of the publisher by utilizing Fyber's supply-side product tools proactively.
- Provide timely feedback to your manager and team members on client requirements and market opportunities
- Liaise with our internal technical teams regarding any publisher-focused technical queries and provide customer support.
- Develop and nurture a professional and successful relationship with your strategic clients
- Liaise with internal teams (business units, product, marketing etc.) to communicate and prioritize publishers’ needs/requests
- Always work to optimize our business - Transferring knowledge and sharing best practices across regions with the greater International team.
- University Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- 2+ years experience in account management of mobile (gaming) advertising industry
- Experience with programmatic advertising, ad exchange, and ad monetization - a big advantage
- Fluency in English and Mandarin, both written and spoken
- Additional APAC language (Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, etc.) - an advantage
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and presentation skills
- Willingness to take full ownership of clients' needs/requirements, and think outside the box helping clients to grow their business
- Good team player and outstanding communicator in order to build strong (strategic) relationships
Fyber develops solutions that empower top mobile game and app publishers to grow their business. Our platforms and tools are built using cutting-edge technologies and enable innovative growth strategies that shape the future of the app economy. Fyber is publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (symbol: FBEN) and has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like resilience, proactiveness & courage, commitment & care, customer-centric, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.