Fyber is Looking for an Executive Assistant to the CRO to join our Revenue team.
- Owning, managing and monitoring the executive calendar, including ongoing tasks and meeting coordination.
- Understanding high-level business strategies and challenges by participating in executive and business meetings.
- Proactively identifying if the Business team lacks information or understanding of business strategies. Inform the CRO of the gap, and address required contents in upcoming business meetings.
- Overseeing recurring Business meetings (i.e. Monthly Business Review, Monthly All-Hands) by: outlining contents, assigning relevant stakeholders to present the contents, ensuring all contents are polished prior to the meeting, and time-management throughout the meetings.
- Acting as a sounding board to the CRO and driving CRO-related topics through the organization (decks, internal communications etc).
- Liaising with the senior business management team, facilitating cross-departmental collaboration, preparing materials, meeting summaries, and follow-ups.
- Assisting the CRO in facilitating effective decision-making, prioritizing needs, and performance tracking against KPIs and other metrics.
- Act as a point of contact between management and any other stakeholders.
- Managing travel plans.
- Helping to plan team activities and off-site meetings.
- BA degree. MA degree - an advantage
- Previous work experience in Tech companies - an advantage
- Strong organizational and project management skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in parallel
- Excellent attention to details
- Be analytical and quantitative to understand data sets included in internal or external communication or presentations, and spot errors
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to play a trusted advisor to senior employees, with the highest level of customer centric mindset
- Highly available, proactive, and a problem-solver with strong decision-making capabilities
- Quick to learn, handles matters expeditiously, often with deadline pressures and in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Experience with the creation of professional presentations for both executive-level and the entire Business org.
- Advanced MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) and Google suite skills
Fyber, part of Digital Turbine’s independent Mobile Growth Platform, develops innovative ad monetization solutions trusted by top mobile game and app publishers. Fyber’s product suite - FairBid mediation, Fyber Marketplace, and Offer Wall Edge, were built with performance, scale and transparency in mind. Our products offer publishers a trusted, unconflicted alternative that drives superior results by creating an optimal connection between mobile audiences, top global brands and mobile-first advertisers across over 40Bn daily ad opportunities. For additional information, visit www.fyber.com and www.digitalturbine.com.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like resilience, proactiveness & courage, commitment & care, customer-centric, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.