Fyber is looking for a Business Analyst to join our team. The Business Analyst will be a part of the Corporate Systems Team in Berlin and will work on challenging projects to improve processes and systems for every Fyber employee.
- Taking ownership of business processes spanning multiple departments, e.g. sales, customer management, billing and purchase orders
- Gathering functional and technical requirements from internal stakeholders
- Creating a structured process for translating business needs into action
- Analyzing stakeholder requirements to optimize and improve existing business processes
- Designing data integration processes between systems (such as Salesforce, Oracle Finance, and Fyber’s proprietary product platforms) in conjunction with the development teams
- Aligning with all involved development teams and supporting them with clarifications, definitions, and decision making
- Coordinating production rollouts between all impacted systems
- Owning the end-to-end process for implementation projects
- 2-4 years of experience in either a Project or Product Management role
- University degree in Business Information Systems, International Management, Computer Science or equivalent
- Technical expertise with strong proximity to business processes and process design
- Experience with CRM and financial applications as well as ERP systems
- Proactive communication with the ability to both clearly explain systems and to gather information and assess the needs of business stakeholders
- Ability to design and drive joint decisions and solutions
- Strong knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology
- Thought leader and team player with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Fyber, part of Digital Turbine’s independent Mobile Growth Platform, develops innovative ad monetization solutions trusted by top mobile game and app publishers. Fyber’s product suite - FairBid mediation, Fyber Marketplace, and Offer Wall Edge, were built with performance, scale and transparency in mind. Our products offer publishers a trusted, unconflicted alternative that drives superior results by creating an optimal connection between mobile audiences, top global brands and mobile-first advertisers across over 40Bn daily ad opportunities. For additional information, visit www.fyber.com and www.digitalturbine.com.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like resilience, proactiveness & courage, commitment & care, customer-centric, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.