We are hiring a Senior People Business Partner to join our global People team. The People Business Partner will provide direct leadership and partnership to the region/division managers and their organizations on successful talent strategies, business insights through data-driven analytics and drive proactive organizational design and development, leading to superior employee engagement.
The Sr. People BP will be part of a global team, reporting directly to the Global VP of People BP function, and will manage a small team of Junior BPs.
- Helping to drive the organizational development, engagement and other HR programs and processes throughout the region to ensure alignment between business and people strategy
- Delivering cross-functional solutioning and stewarding the employee experience through engagement data and interventions
- Serving as a trusted partner to the business in the region
- Developing and aligning people strategy to the needs of the business,
- Driving Workforce planning, org development and talent strategy, facilitating organizational design or development activities, coaching business leaders in the region and navigating paradoxes.
- Work closely and cooperatively with other HR functions and other functional WW functions/ leaders
- 8+ years of business/HR experience in a global Hi-Tech company, including as a people manager
- 2+ years of managerial experience
- Proven consultation skills and ability to influence senior levels of the organization
- Action and results-orientation with a strong sense of urgency and the ability to make decisions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build trust and achieve consensus
- Demonstrated ability to build outstanding business relationships, coach and influence key business leaders
- A proven track record of creativity and innovative solution development to solve complex business-organizational issues
- Experienced with M&As and PMI processes.
- Demonstrated behaviors:
- Pragmatic creativity
- Bias for action
- Inquiry and seek to understand
- Challenge org norms and paradigms
- Influence leadership
- Global mindset
- Team Player
- Adaptability and flexibility
- High advantage:
- Experience working with Technical/Engineering departments.
- Worked in an American publicly traded company.
- English mother tongue.
Fyber, part of Digital Turbine’s independent Mobile Growth Platform, develops innovative ad monetization solutions trusted by top mobile game and app publishers. Fyber’s product suite - FairBid mediation, Fyber Marketplace, and Offer Wall Edge, were built with performance, scale and transparency in mind. Our products offer publishers a trusted, unconflicted alternative that drives superior results by creating an optimal connection between mobile audiences, top global brands and mobile-first advertisers across over 40Bn daily ad opportunities. For additional information, visit www.fyber.com and www.digitalturbine.com.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like resilience, proactiveness & courage, commitment & care, customer-centric, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.