Fyber is looking for a passionate Solution Engineer (SE) to join our R&D team. A strong candidate would demonstrate a strong sense of responsibility, flexibility, dedication to high quality standards, and would have a combination of technical and consulting skills.
- Serve as the designated expert to clients and potential clients regarding all of Fyber’s products and services
- Support our business team with in-depth product knowledge and answers to technical questions during sales pitches and follow-up meetings
- Troubleshoot and investigate technical issues related to partner’s implementation and actively consult on solutions that would contribute to revenue optimizations
- Collect client requirements and work closely with product and R&D teams to shape the product roadmap
- Regular collaboration with the business and sales engineering teams located in Fyber’s branches all around the globe
- 4-5 years of experience in software development / sales engineering / tech support / professional services or similar. Preference to experience within the AdTech or gaming industries.
- Deep programming knowledge and ability to read and understand code
- Proficiency in toolsets for mobile application development (e.g. Android Studio, XCode and/or Unity)
- Demonstrated ability to understand business issues and apply creative solutions
- Excellent communication skills and strong client-facing business acumen
- High self-motivation and initiative, “can do” attitude is essential
- Attention-to-detail and organizational skill
Fyber, part of Digital Turbine’s independent Mobile Growth Platform, develops innovative ad monetization solutions trusted by top mobile game and app publishers. Fyber’s product suite - FairBid mediation, Fyber Marketplace, and Offer Wall Edge, were built with performance, scale and transparency in mind. Our products offer publishers a trusted, unconflicted alternative that drives superior results by creating an optimal connection between mobile audiences, top global brands and mobile-first advertisers across over 40Bn daily ad opportunities. For additional information, visit www.fyber.com and www.digitalturbine.com.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like resilience, proactiveness & courage, commitment & care, customer-centric, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.