Fyber is hiring an Android Developer to join our Mobile team in Berlin. We are looking for a motivated developer to work with us together in a cross-functional team with iOS developers and QA engineers to design, implement, and release new features in our FairBid SDK.
- Work in a cross-functional team together with iOS developers and QA engineers to design, implement, and release new features in the FairBid SDK.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and stability of the SDK on a variety of platforms, OS versions, and devices.
- Participate in discussions about product requirements, do code reviews, scope test plans, write automated tests, and help define our technical roadmap.
- Assist the solution engineering team to integrate the SDK in our client’s applications.
- Gain knowledge on a variety of cutting-edge technologies as you maintain software that is used by a hundred million users every day.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent), or comparable working experience
- 1+ years of Android development in Java (Junior position)
- 3+ years of Android development in Java (Mid level position)
- Working proficiency in English, both oral and written
- Interest in learning new technologies in and outside of mobile app development
- Extensive knowledge and experience in design patterns
- Ability to write readable, understandable, maintainable, testable and scalable code
- Working with version control systems (git, SVN, mercurial)
- Game development experience - an advantage
- Experience working in teams following agile methodologies - an advantage
- Working experience in related technologies or languages is an advantage:
- iOS (Objective-C and Swift)
Fyber, part of Digital Turbine’s independent Mobile Growth Platform, develops innovative ad monetization solutions trusted by top mobile game and app publishers. Fyber’s product suite - FairBid mediation, Fyber Marketplace, and Offer Wall Edge, were built with performance, scale and transparency in mind. Our products offer publishers a trusted, unconflicted alternative that drives superior results by creating an optimal connection between mobile audiences, top global brands and mobile-first advertisers across over 40Bn daily ad opportunities. For additional information, visit www.fyber.com and www.digitalturbine.com.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like resilience, proactiveness & courage, commitment & care, customer-centric, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.