Fyber is hiring a Senior IT Administrator to join our global Corporate IT team. In this role, you will be based in our Berlin office and be responsible for maintaining and developing internal IT infrastructure and ensuring business continuity. You will be setting up new systems, automating routine tasks, and collaborating with other IT teams during the implementation of new systems. This means you will need to share your own knowledge to help others, including managing basic security of both internal and 3rd-party systems.
- Be part of a distributed team of internal and external IT support in global offices
- Providing onsite and remote support for our global offices (e.g. in Tel Aviv, Berlin, New York, San Francisco, Beijing, London)
- Operationally handling tasks like purchasing, cost controlling, vendor management
- Being responsible for the office IT infrastructure, end-user devices and applications
- Working closely with other departments, e.g. Engineering, Security, Office Management, Finance, Corporate Systems
- Leading projects to provision, install/configure, operate, and maintain hardware/software and related infrastructure
- Managing office firewalls (e.g. Fortinet), VPN gateways, Switches, VOIP infrastructure, WiFi infrastructure
- Managing our communication and productivity stack, incl. Okta, Google Apps, Slack, video conferencing, etc.
- Owning the IT on- and offboarding processes of employees, as well as the lifecycle management (e.g. access control)
- Handling the IT setup for local (e.g. Meetups) and global (e.g. All Hands meetings) events
- Traveling to our global offices from time to time
- Educational degree in IT and a minimum of 5 years working experience, including working knowledge of Windows, Mac and Linux in an enterprise environment
- Experience in managing multi-site network infrastructure
- Experience with Identity Provider platforms like Okta, Active Directory/LDAP
- Experience with centrally managed client security technologies such as anti-virus, mobile device management, patch management, and endpoint policy enforcement
- Hands-on experience with AWS, e.g. with EC2 and S3
- Experience maintaining automation and configuration scripts (BASH, PowerShell) as well as familiarity with Google Apps API - Big advantage
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken is required, German language skills are an advantage
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Customer orientation and strong communication skills
Fyber, part of Digital Turbine’s independent Mobile Growth Platform, develops innovative ad monetization solutions trusted by top mobile game and app publishers. Fyber’s product suite - FairBid mediation, Fyber Marketplace, and Offer Wall Edge, were built with performance, scale and transparency in mind. Our products offer publishers a trusted, unconflicted alternative that drives superior results by creating an optimal connection between mobile audiences, top global brands and mobile-first advertisers across over 40Bn daily ad opportunities. For additional information, visit www.fyber.com and www.digitalturbine.com.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like resilience, proactiveness & courage, commitment & care, customer-centric, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.