"Brand” vs. “Performance” -
Mobile marketing in a non-personalized future
Provide your details here to watch
Thanks for watching.
Growth Marketing Expert
Programmatic Strategy Lead
About this event
Mobile marketing and monetization in a non-personalized future have been on our industry’s mind following Apple’s announcement of IDFA-related changes. These changes impact both UA marketers as well as the world’s biggest brands –
Will the new reality lead both types of marketing to converge?
What can brand and performance marketers learn from each other?
Tune in for our expert roundtable, led by Maor Sadra, CEO and Co-Founder of INCRMNTAL, with Offer Yehudai, President at Fyber, Viktor Romanov, Growth Marketing Expert, and Ryan Kendall, Programmatic Strategy Lead at Red Ventures.
The roundtable discusses actionable insights on:
- Top of the funnel measurement in a post IDFA world
- The impact of Apple’s change on programmatic advertising
- Changes to campaign KPIs and metrics - brand vs. performance perspective
- The role of the creative in the post-IDFA world
- Should programmatic advertising move in-house?
- Where does a post IDFA world leave retargeting?