How App Store
enable your UA
Provide your details here to watch
Thanks for watching.
ML Product Lead (RTB)
VP Marketing & Corporate Strategy
About this event
It’s official. iOS14.5, ATT and a new era of mobile marketing is here.
What can we continue to do to adjust and ensure success?
Contextual targeting has been an emerging viable alternative for targeting in a privacy-aware environment. But how does this impact user acquisition and the App Store?
Joseph Iris, RTB Product Lead at Persona.ly and Itai Cohen, VP Marketing and Corporate Strategy at Fyber discuss practical ways to make a smoother transition to the post-IDFA environment, contextual targeting in app stores and how their technology is using word vector representations to infer context and achieve robust UA – without compromising on privacy.
With the change here, Joseph breaks down the sustainable long-term and alternative paths that Persona.ly are taking to adapt to the changes and work closely with advertisers to adapt and drive success.
In this hands-on discussion we dive into:
- How app store descriptions make a contextual difference
- NLP machine learning techniques to represent users and apps
- Early insights on LAT inventory and user acquisition
- Rethinking attribution windows, spend and the eCPM shift
- Adjusting advertisers expectations on spend
- And more!