Rollic prides itself on the close collaboration and strong partnership it builds with the developers with whom Rollic creates the games together from ideation to scale on a daily coaching basis.
The Rollic team was looking for an ad monetization partner that:
- Drives revenue growth across all ad formats (rewarded video, interstitials, and banners) while keeping Rollic’s ad monetization stack efficient
- Takes initiative, extending Rollic’s collaborative DNA from game development to ad monetization by providing consultative service and proactively optimizing activities across apps and formats
Rollic has dedicated Growth teams that lead our monetization activity, but we expect our partners to share the responsibility for driving growth through their service and technology. It helps us keep the monetization side of our business very efficient and invest most of our resources towards coaching our developers in the game design process.
Director of Growth
In late 2019, Rollic decided to test Fyber Marketplace’s performance on interstitials and rewarded video, initially integrating a single app. Following a smooth integration process and promising results, Rollic decided in early 2020 to add Fyber to its banner monetization stack.
Fyber was able to scale quickly and become a top revenue contributor across all ad formats, with 90% of the revenue contribution coming from interstitial and rewarded video, leading Rollic to choose Fyber as a default monetization partner that is included in all game releases.
Fyber stood out in how easy it was to scale our partnership. The integration process was smooth and Fyber’s tech team has been responsive and quick to resolve any issue, while our Account Manager proactively provides optimization recommendations on a regular basis, driving strong performance across all ad formats.
Director of Growth
- Fyber Marketplace integrated as one of the default demand sources across Rollic’s entire portfolio
- The Fyber-Rollic partnership continues to scale, growing almost 3X between Q1 and Q2 2020, including an 11% MoM growth between May and June
- 90% of Fyber’s revenue contribution comes from interstitials and rewarded video